My name is Delia Jozsa. My great passion for sports is already founded at the age of 4, when I started classical ballet and gymnastics. I have great fun teaching groups and also in personal training I share my knowledge with joy and empathy. As an addition to my Pilates training, in 2018 I discovered and learned to love BODYART training and DEEPWORK training and deepened my knowledge in this area even more.
I have completed a yoga training (200 RYT) in May 2022. With a healthy mix of motivation, active training and relaxation I want to inspire clients for movement, challenge them and go with them new ways to more physical fitness and increased quality of life.
- 2022 - YOGA Training (RYT 200) - Karphathos
- 2018 - BODYART Training and DEEPWORK Training Education - Vienna
- 2018 - Spiraldynamik Specialist Training - Vienna
- 2011 - Pilates Studio and Mat Training - Vienna
- 2008 - Pilates mat training - Baden
- As well as numerous trainings, workshops in Anatomy Franklin-Method, Fascia- and Triggerpoint treatment, Regression and Post-natal, Stretch, Pelvic floor, Scoliosis training.